If you are one among the frequent users of Kodi then, you might have come across stream authorization errors. If you can’t recognize the name, don’t worry. It got lots of names like “openload kodi error”, “olpair kodi error”. It’s an annoying popup which shows when you are eager to watch your favorite movie. I broke some remote due to this error, thank god… My TV was feet away from me. One of the most received stream authorization error is olpair kodi error, which is shown with popup message “OpenLoad Stream Authorization Failed“. The main reason for this error is because your IP is not authorized with the streaming provider. There are different ways in which you could fix this error. Now let’s see the how to fix the olpair kodi error in just 2 minutes. In this article, you can find three methods to fix the error or to say get authorized. Let’s break some ice instead of remotes!!
Method 1: IP Authorization with Olpair Server
One of the methods is authorizing your IP address. But the streaming is only for 4 hours after that you have to do the same steps again. Follow the below steps to get your IP authorized.
- Enter the URL http://olpair.com on your browser. If you are using Kodi on firestick you can use Firefox browser or silk browser.
- Now you can find your actual IP with a captcha verification.
- Now solve that boring captcha to prove you are a frustrated person waiting to watch a movie.
- Once you proved you are a human, select pair.
- Finally a long awaited appears ‘pairing successful!‘
- Close your browser and stream any contents on kodi. You are free to stream any content for 4 hours.
When compared to the other two methods, we highly recommend this method. Though you can gain access for only 4 hours, there is a way to extend it. You can use a VPN to mask your original IP. So while pairing, the masked IP will get paired to the openload server. A single VPN has more than 10 IPs. After 24 hours, the used IP will be whitelisted. And its ready to use again. This is one of my personal tricks. With VPN I also access the geo-restricted contents and keeps my online activity anonymous.
Method 2: Removing Hosters with captcha
In this method, we will be removing all those annoying streams with verification in a single click. This method is suitable for those who use very few addons. By disabling these hosters, will be filtering our streams and obtain “Ready To Play Streams“. Follow the below steps to work the magic.
- Right-click on the addon in which the olpair Kodi error is shown.
- Click on settings from the menu.
- Click playback on the left pane.
- Now on the Right menu click the toggle switch of Hoster with captcha for disabling the hosters with captcha.
In this method, you are blocking the providers who are asking for verification. We highly recommend the first method. By following this method, the number of the available stream is reduced. So do the possibility of finding a good stream. You need to follow this procedure for each and every addon to remove hosters with captcha. Sure it is a time-consuming process.
Method 3: Configuring URL Resolver
URL Resolver is the hero behind the screen. It is a script/ program which scraps all the available streams. No matter what addon you are using to stream the contents, all the links you see on the screen are scraped by URL Resolver. So to control multiple addons at once, you need to configure URL Resolver. So to permanently block the openload site, you need to remove openload from the URL Resolver host list. This method explains how to block servers with stream authorization permanently.
Note: By following this method, you are blocking one or more of the potential servers.
- Click on the settings icon on the top of Kodi homepage.
- Select System settings.
- Change mode from standard to expert mode in the bottom left corner.
- Select the addon on the left menu, then select Manage dependency.
- Scroll down and click on the URL Resolver.
- Click on the Configure icon.
- A menu appears with a list of providers, select openload server and disables it.
Now some providers are been disabled, so restart the Kodi and enjoy the videos without any disturbances. Now you had permanently blocked openload server.
Well. these are the ways to solve and prevent openload stream authorization error. Don’t follow “Prevention is better than cure” ideology in this. We highly recommend the cure method (IP Authorization method). And we believe, if a server has security or authorization, it is protecting its content. Which means it has a working content. Pain and simple. Try these methods, if you are facing any issue do let us know. We would be glad to solve your problems.